Saturday, December 7, 2013

Building Economics

Lecturer: Miss Dianne Kok and Sr. Ho.


This subject introduces me on the QS role in the overall development process.

Upon learning this module, I am able to match the relationship between cost and design to a value outcome.
Also, I am able to explain various methods of pre-tender estimating.  Other than that, I am also able to identify the importance of cost studies to enhance the role of QS in the development process.
Besides that, I am capable of implementing Elemental Cost Analysis to estimate building cost.
Furthermore, I can also produce an estimate at pre-tender stage to proposed project and a cost plan on historical data in group or independently.


ASSIGNMENT:
We were assigned to work in a group of 6 and prepare a preliminary estimate of a proposed building according to the assignment brief given by the lecturer.


No comments:

Post a Comment